Monday, May 10, 2010

Being 30

Ok so i have just turned 30 years old. Before i had this auspicious birthday i of course had a pre-mid life crisis and reflected on all I have done. So often I find myself as i am sure you have before too wondering about how fast these years have flown by and how much is still left on my to do list.

With that in mind I decided to coin the 30 Challenges for the year of my 30th and try and cross off a few lingering wishes and childhood ambitions. I also figure this will keep me from financing a sporty red convertible and chatting up young girls.

Anyway i have posted my incomplete list, yes there are but 27 challenges below and hope that you can all suggest the final three to make the list :)

I will be updating my blog regularly with my progress and letting you all know how its going so stay tuned kids!

2 comments:

  1. Kat, I love this and I love that you're going to blog about it.....! Fantastic! Fabulous idea.....I have to admit the first thing that popped in to my mind when you asked for ideas was..."work in a Hooters Bar".....call me shallow....
    Best of luck with your endeavours....Ange xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ange,

    Love the idea! Does having a picture with the Hooters girls count?! Anyway i have been following your adventures on facebook and I hope you are doing good! So nice to hear from you and glad you like my blog :)
    x kat

    ReplyDelete